Franchise : Starbucks
Category : Beverages
STARBUCK'S EGGNOG LATTE'
1/2 cup eggnog
1/4 cup whole milk
Starbucks Espresso Roast coffee (ground)
Pinch of ground nutmeg
To make the Eggnog Latte:
1. Combine cold eggnog with cold whole milk. Cold non-fat milk can be substituted for the whole milk.
2. Using the steaming wand on your espresso machine, steam the eggnog/milk mixture until the temperature reaches 145ºF. Set aside.
*Eggnog heats and scalds more quickly than milk, so watch your thermometer
3. Tamp ground espresso into the filter. Pull a shot of espresso and pour in serving mug.
4. Fill mug with steamed eggnog/milk mixture. Top with 1/4 inch foamed eggnog/milk mixture to the rim of the mug.
5. Garnish with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg
Yields one 12 oz. beverage