Coral Reef 'Rita
Franchise : Outback Steakhouse
Category : Beverages
1 1/4 ounces Margaritaville gold tequila (1 shot)
3/4 ounce triple sec
3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) cup sweet and sour mix
3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) cranberry juice
3/4 ounce Grand Marnier wedge of lime
Optional margarita salt (for rim of glass)
1. If you want salt on the rim of your glass, moisten the rim of a 16-ounce mug (or glass) and dip it in margarita salt.
2. To make the drink, fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the tequila, triple sec, then some sweet and sour mix and cranberry juice (in equal amounts -- about 1/3 cup each should do it) to within a half-inch of the top of the glass. Stir.
4. Splash a half shot of Grand Marnier over the top of the drink.
5. Add a wedge of lime and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 serving.