Lettuce Wedge Salad
Franchise : Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Category : Appetizers, Salads, Snacks, Soups
Bleu Cheese Dressing 3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 head iceberg lettuce
1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
1 cup diced tomato (1 large tomato)
Do the wedge.
1. Use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients for bleu cheese dressing in a medium bowl.
2. Slice a head of iceberg lettuce into quarters through the stem end. Cut the stem off of the wedges and arrange each one on a plate.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup of bleu cheese dressing over each lettuce wedge.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crumbled bleu cheese over the dressing.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of diced tomato over the top and serve.
Makes 4 servings.