Franchise : Fatburger
Category : Main Dish
1/3 pound lean ground turkey
Ground black pepper 1 plain hamburger bun
1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
1 tomato slice
1/2 tablespoon mustard
1/2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1 tablespoon chopped onion
3 dill pickle slices (hamburger slices)
Optional 1 slice American cheese
Grill the unsuspecting turkey patty in a hot frying pan.
Slap the hot side and the cold side together.
1. Form the ground turkey into a patty that is about 1 inch wider than the circumference of the hamburger bun.
2. Preheat a non-stick frying pan to medium/high heat. Fry the patty in the pan for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done. Season both sides of the turkey with seasoned salt and ground black pepper.
3. As the meat cooks prepare the bun by spreading approximately 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the face of the top bun.
4. Place the lettuce on the mayonnaise, followed by the tomato slice.
5. When the turkey is done place the patty on the bottom bun.
6. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mustard over the top of the turkey patty.
7. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of relish over the mustard.
8. Sprinkle the chopped onion onto the relish.
9. Arrange the pickles on the chopped onion.
10. Bring the two halves of the burger together and serve with gumption.
Makes 1 burger.