Franchises-Recipes.com leading news and information site is changing its name and its look.
Our new name better reflects what this site is - and always has been - the Web site of The Franchises Recipes. Since our launch, we've brought all the news that we have found to a large and growing online audience.
As we update the name, we're also enhancing the design, to make it even easier to use. To create the new design, we surveyed some of our readers and looked at the best practices among recipes sites throughout the Web. Among the features we added:
- Better search, anchored at the top of every page on the site. With just one search, you can find all contents provided by this website.
- Google search. Now, you can also search the Web from the convenience of Franchises-Recipes.com . Following links from Google searches will take you outside of our site.
- More Franchise coverage. As we continue to increase our live and updated coverage of franchise stories, we've made our "Franchise informations" coverage more prominent, positioning it at the top of their recipes. This will make the most important and highest-interest stories even easier to find.
- Simplified navigation. We've pared down the number of choices in the line of section categories to those choices most users need. You can always find the full selection of choices within individual sections, or on our site map.
- Bigger photos on section fronts. Photos continue to be among our most popular features and we will continue to increase their prominence on the site.
- Redesigned story-level pages. We've widened the content area on story-level pages, allowing both article text and ads greater breathing room, making the reading of both a more pleasant experience for our site users.
- New ad sizes and positions. Franchises-Recipes.com news site remains free to users thanks to the support of our many advertisers. Moving forward, we will continue to try new ad sizes and styles as the site, the Internet and Internet advertising evolves.
- Faster-loading HTML. We've streamlined the coding of our pages to make them launch even more quickly than before.
- Better wireless support. On many modern handheld devices, such as Pocket PC and Palm, you'll find Franchises-Recipes.com pages load more cleanly and quickly than ever before.
We hope you like what you see. Of course, as is the case with any change, sometimes things don't work exactly as expected. If you are having any problems, or see a feature you wish we'd add, please contact us at support @ Franchises-Recipes.com .
And, if you haven't already discovered the benefits of registering then apply quicly.
Thanks again for visiting Franchises-Recipes.com .
This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by our writers or the vititors. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. All trademarks, copyright, brand concepts, names, logos and designs used by this website are intellectual property assets, registered or otherwise, of, or used under license by, their owners or of one of its affiliates. This site has no official connection with these franchises. The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our legal department (support @ franchises-recipes.com) about making claims of copyright infringement.